Tweet this post!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas wish lists

I was on Amazon over the weekend beefing up the kids' wish lists in anticipation of Christmas gift giving. And then it occured to me that Amazon doesn't have the twins' favorite toys of all time.... empty plastic water bottles and wax Dixie bathroom cups.

And hopefully someone will come out with some Harry Potter dolls, like the Barbie kind of dolls, before Christmas so that I can put them on Jenna's list. She's obsessed with Harry Potter, and I don't think I can make doll-sized Hogwart's robes by myself and re-gift her Ballerina Barbie dressed in homemade clothing without her noticing.

1 comment:

  1. You and my kids are in synch! We just received the first round of letters to Santa this weekend!

    (Your babies are so cute!)

    ReplyDelete