Tweet this post!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You'd never guess that these kids were ever sick.

Seriously. All they do all day now is play and smile and chatter. Lauren, especially, is extra chatty, and Kyle is especially happy. They excitedly shriek and chair dance to music and eat everything in sight and sleep well. They even tolerate their AFO's (leg braces) well, and tolerate their new bi-pap machines well.

I'm still catching up on my sleep, but still, I still wonder who these children are? Surely not the sickly, coughing, feverish, hospitalized little humans from a week ago.

And in case I haven't mentioned it, goodness I am so beyond happy that I don't have to monitor their inputs and outputs anymore. Nobody in my whole house cares how many millileters of urine has been excreted from any of us. Score!

As a side note, if you haven't already, please visit and "sign": http://www.petitiontocuresma.com/

From a few days ago in the hospital:

No comments:

Post a Comment