Tweet this post!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why don't my babies like oxygen?

All this time you know, I've sneaking oxygen to them pretty much everyday. Sometimes I call it "fresh air", other times I refer to it as "polluted air". But they've been none the wiser their whole lives.

But oxygen through a mask? They think it's the devil. It's almost not even worth it to make them breathe it. Except that their O2 sat monitors are super loud and obnoxious, so it's in my ears' best interest to make sure they get it.

Hositals (and sick babies) are miserable.

6 comments:

  1. You're all constantly in my thoughts, Cass. Hugs and kisses for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulling for the kiddos that they recover quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie! I just got back from my trip and heard the news. I am thinking about all of you and hoping for a speedy recovery for those sweet babies! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor things and poor mommy it must be so frustrating. Hopefully they will sleep due to exhaustion and then they'll leave the masks on. I've got my fingers and toes crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That does sound miserable. I hope they are out soon, hang in there Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blame the company on the side of the bottle (hint, Chad works for them). They should add smells to it like CVS does to medicine. Maybe then a bit more palatable. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete