Tweet this post!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peas and Bananas!

I happened upon an adorable children's book called Peas and Bananas: Outside with Lil Boo and I have to share it with you.

Lil Boo is a little boy whose outdoor adventure is illustrated so beautifully in this book. It's fun to read to the kids, with the rhyme and cadence that makes a children's book so appealing to little ones. As I read it to the twins last night, I couldn't help but think what a perfect, unique gift it would make for a baby shower or for a 1st or 2nd birthday--so if you invite me to an event like these, you can guess what gift I'm bringing with me. Really, I love coming up with off-the-beaten-path gift ideas that nobody else has seen, so that's why I'm so pleased with this one.

Even better the author, Cam, is local to Phoenix and he's a friend of mine. He really says, "Peas out!" in real life when he leaves, and he wears yellow and green shoes. Check out his book. You can buy it from Amazon, or directly from the publisher for the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment