Tweet this post!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't bother reading this unless you're my sister.

Dear Sis, you have been complaining that I don't post pics of our new house. I'd like to remind you that Tucson is only a 2 hour drive from Phoenix and you own a vehicle. If you need gas money, go ask Dad.

Without further ado:

Our billiards room. It's missing a candlestick, but if you look closely you're sure to find Colonel Mustard there somewhere. It's like a 'Where's Waldo' challenge--find him!

The main living area. Pool table room to the left, hallway to kids' bedrooms to the right. Kitchen table--when delivered--will also be off to the right.

J's new room. Purple, pink--you'd never know she's a girl, would you?

K's room--you'd never know he's a boy, would you?

Kids' bathroom. I don't know why I'm sharing this. I guess because it's one of the few completed rooms in the house. Enjoy.
Official move in time is this weekend. Please remind me why I perpetually choose to move in the freaking hottest, muggiest time of year?

Hope to see you soon, sis.

Sincerely, me.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment